Transaction Advisory Services
• Preparation of Public Sector Comparators and PPP Reference Models;
• Risk matrices – risk identification, valuation and probability analyses;
• Affordability and value for money analyses;
• Development of financial specific project documents (payment mechanisms, termination regimes, re-financing provisions, insurance requirements, etc);
• Evaluation and review of financial models and financial proposal submissions;
• Negotiation of financial aspects of project documentation and financing agreements;
• Fiscal contingent liability reporting.
Lead Transaction Advisory
• Management and co-ordination of advisory teams to provide the client with a single point of contact;
• PPP Feasibility Studies;
• PPP procurement processes (documentation development, evaluation/bid review and reporting, and negotiations – in conjunction with other legal and technical advisors);
• PPP Policy development.